Infant Program Information
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuition: $1080/month; We do not offer a part-time program.
Sibling Discount: 10% on one older child, if the older child is 2 yrs. or older
Class Size: 2 Classrooms with 6 infants each, two teachers in each class
Supplies: Families provide all infant supplies, including diapers and food.
Waiting List:It is free to be added to the waiting list. Just email your information to email@example.com:
- Parents’ Info: Names, Phone Numbers, Address, Work Info, Email
- Child’s Info: Due date/Birthday; When Care is Needed
- Send your info to be added to the waiting list.
- Canterbury School will call you to schedule a tour.
- Attend the tour. Learn about the program and ask questions.
- Schedule and attend an interview session after the baby has been born.
- About two to six weeks before an opening becomes available, we will start calling those on the waiting list. There is no guarantee of the order of those called. All decisions are made the faculty. You must be ready to make a decision at this point. We will not wait longer than 2 hours to call the next person.
- Bring in enrollment forms and $115 non-refundable enrollment fee after we notify you of the upcoming opening. This will hold your spot until the enrollment date.
- You must start paying for the spot when it becomes available whether or not your child is ready to attend, or the spot will be given to the next family on the waiting list.
Note: We no longer discuss the length of our waiting list or family's positions on the waiting list. All families on the waiting list are equally considered whenever an opening becomes available. We suggest that you get on a few waiting lists throughout the Atlanta area, or have an alternative plan. We can only guarantee a spot two to six weeks before an opening is available. All decisions are made by the faculty.